*Closed* Applications are invited for 15 PhD positions (“Early Stage Researchers”) to be funded by the Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network “SOCRATES – European Training Network for the Sustainable, zero-waste valorisation of critical-metal-containing industrial process residues” within the Horizon 2020 Programme of the European Commission. SOCRATES is a consortium of high profile universities, research institutions and companies located in Belgium, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, France and UK.
- 30-07-2016: Deadline for on-line application for ESR positions
- 10-08-2016: Circulation of communication list “preselected candidates”
- 12-09-2016: Recruitment Event (Novotel, Leuven) for preselected candidates
- 13-09-2016: Circulation of Communication list “recruited SOCRATES ESRs”
- November 2016: Initiation of ESR research work
All information about the positions can be found here: etn-socrates.eu